Temporary Chef de Partie - London
Job Reference: MJA/TCGCDP145
London Temporary Chef de Partie: £12/hr - casual full time roles starting soon, on-going until Christmas! Don't miss out!
Do you have great all-round experience but feel trapped in your current job? Start work next week with a dynamic, passionate agency with the same experience as you! Work 5* hotels, private members clubs, restaurants, pubs and event caterers across London. Excellent rates of pay in premier bookings! We all come from the Hospitality and Catering industry and we know the life of a Temporary Chef de Partie!
We meet all of our candidates face to face, and we take the time to get to know you and what you want to get out of your time as a Temporary Chef de Partie. In return we only ask that you are reliable, on time and communicate your availability to us regularly.
As a Chef de Partie with at least 6 years experience in high-end Hospitality and Catering industry establishments, you should know your way around an industrial kitchen, be able to show that you have worked in all sections of the main kitchen and have a passion for learning new methods and tackling obstacles. Pastry experience not essential but highly valuable! Your timekeeping and attendance are paramount to your success as a Temporary Chef de Partie, while communication is essential both with us and with your superiors and team on the job.
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Up to £11/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work for amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels across London
What we need from you:
* 3 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie
* Fluent English speaking
* Eligible to live and work in the UK
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
If you are interested in these positions, or would like to know about any others we have currently available then please apply here with your CV. We will need to schedule a registration interview with you as soon as possible.