Chef de Partie - London
Job reference MJA/HPMCRGCDP144
Garnish Chef de Partie, Temporary 3 month Contract - your skills are needed! Weekly pay of up to £11/hr! Apply today to be considered!
Garnish Chef de Partie in London: do you have at least 3 years 5* CDP experience? If you want to put your skills to use in a variety of 5* and 4* hotels and private members clubs then send us your CV today!
Immediate, on-going full time temporary positions are starting this week and next week with some continuing well into the festive season. You should be available for full time work, typically 50-60 hours a week, in 5 out of 7 days a week. Our Hotelier clients need reliable with diverse skill sets to support their brigade during the banqueting season.
The successful candidates will have experience as a Larder or Garnish Chef de Partie for at least 3 years in any refined sector of the Hospitality and Catering industry. You should be able to work quickly and to a very high standard while following directions precisely. You should have a positive attitude and be able to seamlessly fit into a large team. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to cope under pressure. Pastry experience not essential but highly valued!
What you can get out of working for The Change Group:
* Payment of up to £12/hr
* Weekly pay for every hour you work
* Fantastic sites with great reputations
* Friendly office team to support you through the registration and booking process
* Ongoing, full time hours for successful candidates
* Many sites not just in Central London but in the Greater London area
What we need from you:
* At least 3 years' experience at Chef de Partie
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry Standards
* 2 references from previous employments
* Proof of address
* NIN and bank details
These positions are of the utmost importance and must be filled with strong, dependable Chef de Parties. Successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to arrange a registration interview. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted.