Night Porter - Exeter
Night Porter - Hotel du Vin, Exeter
One of europe's leading hotel brands, hotel du vin is gaining a reputation for wholehearted commitment to doing the simple things, brilliantly.
We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a truly special way, therefore we hire people from all walks of life with just one common attribute - a desire to succeed through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
We are growing in size and searching for talented, passionate people. If you are one too then we’d love to hear from you.
The role involves taking responsibility for the reception and food and beverage departments of the hotel during the night shift.
- You will be required to check in and out our guests ensuring that all requirements are met during their stay.
- You will be expected to be a point of contact for our guests should they have any queries, answering the telephone and providing room service during the night shift.
- You will also be expected to assist guest with luggage, valet park guest cars and ensure the public areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Night Porters must be passionate about hospitality and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
- Experience in a similar position is beneficial but not necessary, however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
We are offering a competitive salary per annum /per hour and an award winning benefit package including:
- Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare scheme.
- Employee assistance scheme.
- 31 days holiday per annum.
- Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
There's something truly magical about Devon. The artist Brian Froud references it - and especially the dramatic vistas of Dartmoor National Park - as the inspiration behind some of his best work. So welcome to our “contemporary wonderland” as Alastair Sawday dubbed us, in the heart of this sublime city. Take a step inside this iconic building, formerly the West of England Eye Hospital, where historic walled gardens and striking architecture create the backdrop for a truly special experience. As our newest property, this glorious Exeter hotel is brimming with its own charm and unique personality, distinct from our other hotels but equally impressive in its own right. Hugo Dalton was inspired to mural our lounge wall, opening out onto the magical terrace and garden perfect for sketching faeries, writing novellas or simply sipping a glass of Pinot. If the weather doesn't inspire you a short meander through our library certainly will, whilst the call of the bar and bistro is sure to tempt you with its fantastic range of bottles and beautiful French-inspired menus.