Chef de Partie - Poole
Chef de Partie - Hotel du Vin, Poole
One of europe's leading hotel brands, hotel du vin is gaining a reputation for wholehearted commitment to doing the simple things, brilliantly.
We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a truly special way, therefore we hire people from all walks of life with just one common attribute - a desire to succeed through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
We are growing in size and searching for talented, passionate people. If you are one too then we’d love to hear from you.
The role involves taking responsibility for the delivery of a high standard of food to our guests. You will be required to develop the commis chefs and as part of the role you will be expected to maintain standards of food hygiene and health and safety.
Chef de Partie:
- You will have the opportunity to move around all sections of the kitchen in this role. Our menus include a la carte, daily specials and our dishes allow us the opportunity to showcase some of the best local food producers who share our passion for great local and seasonal products.
- Chef de Parties must be passionate about food and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
- Experience in a similar position is necessary and we are looking for commitment and dedication.
We are offering a competitive salary plus / including service charge and an award winning benefit package including:
- Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare scheme.
- Employee assistance scheme.
- 31 days holiday per annum.
- Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes including the AAA programme for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
Originally built in 1776, as the 'Mansion House', we've lovingly refurbished the hotel to reflect its nautical past, while adding typical du Vin panache. Original stone stairs and classical columns greet you, with flickering ship's lanterns lighting the way. The courtyard's sail-like awning invites you to dine under the stars. The comfy sofas and low beams of the Snug welcome you for an aperitif, cocktail, or nightcap. Our expert Sommelier in the Laroche tasting room will guide you, while our delicious hearty, locally sourced dishes in our trademark bistro will please you. Our unique function rooms, 'Port' and 'Starboard', are perfect for celebrating, meeting, or private dining. Our 38 smart and stylish bedrooms are perfect to lay anchor for the night, with their soft Egyptian cotton bed linen, huge custom-made beds, hand-sprung mattresses, fluffy towels and robes, drenching monsoon showers or roll top baths. Go on, push the boat out at wonderful Poole hotel.