Kitchen Porter - Poole
Kitchen Porter - Hotel du Vin, Poole
Our appeal is all down to our attitude. Simple yet sophisticated. Informal yet luxurious. Elegant yet unpretentious. It’s a commitment to doing the little things brilliantly. We’re justifiably proud of our collection of 16 townhouse and city-centre properties. Each Hotel du Vin has its own character, shaped
by the architecture, history and sensitive conversion of the original building.
At the heart of each, our bistros serve French classics with a British twist. And thanks to our close relationships with vineyards and winemakers, our cosy, low-lit bars offer many of the world’s finest and best-kept secret wines.
You scrub up well… responsible for the general cleanliness of the kitchen and staff areas. Kitchen Porters will be required to assist the kitchen brigade by ensuring that the kitchen is maintained at a high level of cleanliness at all
times aswell as manage the pot and plate wash areas. It can be a demanding job but the rewards are worth it.
- In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
Originally built in 1776, as the 'Mansion House', we've lovingly refurbished the hotel to reflect its nautical past, while adding typical du Vin panache. Original stone stairs and classical columns greet you, with flickering ship's lanterns lighting the way. The courtyard's sail-like awning invites you to dine under the stars. The comfy sofas and low beams of the Snug welcome you for an aperitif, cocktail, or nightcap. Our expert Sommelier in the Laroche tasting room will guide you, while our delicious hearty, locally sourced dishes in our trademark bistro will please you. Our unique function rooms, 'Port' and 'Starboard', are perfect for celebrating, meeting, or private dining. Our 38 smart and stylish bedrooms are perfect to lay anchor for the night, with their soft Egyptian cotton bed linen, huge custom-made beds, hand-sprung mattresses, fluffy towels and robes, drenching monsoon showers or roll top baths. Go on, push the boat out at wonderful Poole hotel.