Team Administrator - London
Are you looking for a new and exciting team administrator role based in a new central London based company?
Your duties, combining both admin and secretarial, will include:
* Attend meetings and prepare minutes
* Draft circulars and other documents
* Assist with project databases
* Collates information and prepares documentation for meetings, campaigns and publications where necessary
* Prepares and organises meetings, deals with arrangements and liaises with
* Administration, Finance and Language Services, as well as outside organisations where appropriate
* Deals with routine incoming calls/correspondence/requests for information
* Is aware of deadlines relevant to the Department's work and communicates these appropriately
* Responds appropriately to external contacts
* Assists in making travel arrangements
* Arranges complex administrative tasks on own initiative
* Provides identified administrative support for other senior members of the Office of the General Secretary
If you have the relevant administrative experience, strong organisational skills, accuracy, attention to detail and excellent written and spoken English, and are now looking to combine your admin and secretarial skills as the team administrator based in London then please get in touch!