Adults Activity Host – Work Abroad
Thomson Sensimar Experience & Activity Host, Summer 2017
Joining Thomson as a Sensimar Experience & Activities you will make a big difference to our Adults & Couples Concept abroad by delivering a low-key creative activity and experience programme in one of our flagship International Adult-only Concept Hotels.
What you will be doing
As the Sensimar Experience & Activities Host you will have the genuine desire to build relationships and make a positive difference to adult guests of all ages through natural PR. By day you will organise and host opt-in activities such as French Boules, Shuffleboard and Beach volley.
You will be passionate about your destination and develop creative local experiences such as secret walks, local cooking and cocktail demonstrations. When the sun goes down you will become the host of the hotel’s light entertainment and themed evenings such as White Night, Beach Party or introducing local acts.
In addition to Entertainment, you will support the Concept & Guest Relations Manager to solve problems and help all of our guests ‘Discover their smile’.
What we are looking for
- A well-presented and passionate professional ready to help us Create Smiles for adults & couples of all ages
- Will genuinely enjoy interacting with guests, hosting activities, experiences and low-key evening entertainment
- Comfortable to work with European guests and working as part of a small international team
- Resilient and able to cope with long and varied working hours
- Fluent English additional languages advantageous
- Willing to work in any of our Holiday Destinations and attend training in March or April
Working within TUI group
TUI Destination Services is part of TUI Group, the world’s number one tourism business operating in 180 countries worldwide. Our 77,000 colleagues work hard to deliver our customer promise ‘Discover your smile’
Help us to Create Smiles and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including return flights and accommodation. You will have the opportunity to learn language skills and build an international career as part of our exciting multi-cultural team.