Swimming Instructor - Work Abroad
First Choice Qualified Swimming Instructor, Summer 2017
Joining the First Choice Holiday Village Team as Qualified Swimming Instructor you will deliver amazing holidays for our youngest guests. You will make a huge difference to family holidays abroad by delivering fun and professional lessons to adults, toddlers and kids aged 3 years and above.
What you will be doing
As a Swimming Instructor you will work abroad and deliver professional swimming lessons in a fun but safe environment. You will pro-actively tailor your lessons to each individual to balance enjoyment with technical progression in the pool. You will be coaching guests of varying abilities delivering lessons as an intensive course over the duration of the guest holidays.
You will be comfortable and confident to actively promote your lessons which are available and sell them to maximise attendance and revenue. You will also join in and support wider team events both daytime and evening such as Team Days & Team Shows.
In addition to delivering lessons, you will help to solve problems for customers and will support the Destination Team to help all of our customers ‘Discover their smile’. Behind the scenes you will be organising and planning lessons, keeping records, handling cash and completing regular paperwork.
What we are looking for
- ASA Level 2 Swim Teaching Qualification or equivalent
- A current National Pool Lifeguard Qualification NPLQ
- Experience of swim teaching and working with children
- Ability to communicate well with adults and children of all ages
- Independent and flexible, willing to work variable hours in any of our Holiday Destinations
- Confident and fun personality with the ability to work as part of a big team
- Holder of a British/EU passport, UK bank account and National Insurance number
Working within TUI group
TUI Destination Services is part of TUI Group, the world’s number one tourism business operating in 180 countries worldwide. Our 77,000 colleagues work hard to deliver our customer promise ‘Discover your smile’
Help us to Create Smiles and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including return flights and accommodation. You will have the opportunity to learn language skills and build an international career as part of our exciting multi-cultural team.