General Manager - Banana Wharf, Southampton
Banana Wharf General Manager required
Banana Wharf part of Delicious Dining which comprises 12 of Hampshire's finest restaurants, bars and boutique hotels which are born from a unique and prestigious heritage of the leading independent leisure group in Hampshire & Dorset with each having an enviable reputation for fine food and drink served in superb surroundings with each restaurant and bar having its own unique concept.
All of our Banana Wharf restaurants are situated on the waterfront hence our tagline ‘meet, drink & eat by the water’. Banana Wharf takes great pride in the quality of the local fresh food we serve, the diversity of our menu and the attentive, passionate and friendly staff we employ. Our customers expect a great experience every time they visit a Banana Wharf Restaurant & Bar and together as a team it's our job to ensure that the customer’s expectations are met and hopefully exceeded every time they visit. As General Manager it is your responsibility to ensure that your Banana Wharf is run to company standards delivering great customer service, fantastic fresh food and run to our brand standards.
As General Manager you must:
- have a love for fresh food and great drink knowledge
- be responsible for all P&L accounts and meeting company budgets
- comfortable in managing and being responsible for a team of 30-40 employees
- be in control of all recruitment that the business may need
- love working in a fun but challenging environment and seeing a job well done
- enjoy working as part of a team but also leading, training and mentoring others
- are great communicators, well organised and able to plan ahead
To suit this role you would be a current General Manager or an experienced Deputy General or Assistant Manager looking for a General Manager role in a restaurant that loves using fresh locally sourced produce, has a passion for customer service and are used to working in a fast paced environment and able to maximise the business opportunities of our fantastic location and diverse cuisine we offer.
We offer a competitive salary, great career development opportunities and a company discount and bonus scheme. If you feel this is a position you would be interested in and have the relevant experience to fulfil this role then please apply now!