CHEF DE PARTIE
We are looking for a Chef de Parties to join our Spanish Restaurant in Southampton
We want a vibrant, flamboyant and outgoing individual to join our team at Tapas Barcelona. If you have an interest in Spanish cuisine and culture and love working in a team where effort is key then this could be the job for you!
Ideally you will have 1 years’ experience as a Chef De Partie or within Spanish culture and cuisine!
Previous experience in Tapas or Spanish kitchen in general will be an advantage, but it is not essential as training will be provided.
You must enjoy working in a fast paced and open kitchen environment. It is also essential to be fluent in English .
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENT
- Leading junior members through a busy service.
Able to work well under pressure and with volume.
- Learning methods and specifications of dishes.
- Preparation & service of menu items.
- Stock management.
- Working closely with colleagues to maintain quality and efficiency.
- Ensuring that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety.
In return, we will offer you:
- A competitive salary +Tips
- Training & development
- Company discounts
- Staff food while on duty.