Reservations Assistant - London
Darwin & Wallace is an independent bar group with four existing sites in Belgravia, Clapham, Richmond and Chiswick and further new openings planned, starting with Battersea Power Station early 2017.
We have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding friendly individual to join our busy central reservations team. The right person will be a passionate and bubbly person who can confidently deliver exceptional service to our guests. You will have a real pride for what you do with a keen eye for detail and great organisational skills. This is an office based role looking after the reservations and larger event bookings for all our sites along with the rest of the friendly team.
- Maximise bookings by delivering an efficient and friendly reservations service for multiple sites
- Maximise revenue by converting enquiries, recognising business opportunities and up selling
- Liaise with clients to coordinate corporate events
- Ensure every detail of a customer’s reservation has been accurately recorded in line with booking policies.
- You will be flexible to work evenings and weekends
- Knowledgeable and passionate about food and beverage
- Be able to assess customers’ needs and preferences
- Confident, professional and committed to providing excellent service to all customers
- Good communicator both over the phone, on email and with the wider management teams.
- Able to work under pressure and multi task particularly during busy periods.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Flexible to adapt to the role requirements and go the extra mile
- Advanced use of word, excel & outlook
In return, we can offer a competitive salary and great benefits including staff discount, growth and development within an expanding company, staff meals.