Venue Manager - London
Position: Venue Manager
Salary Package: On application
Cubitt House is an exciting and expanding, family style run business with four highly acclaimed public house and restaurants in prestigious Central London locations, two of which have boutique hotel rooms.
As Venue Manager you will be responsible for overseeing all the daily operational issues that arise in our type of business. You will also be a point of contact for the directors on all issues that they wish to be dealt with on a daily basis.
You are expected to lead the food and beverage team in such a way that achieves the company’s goal of ‘a cut above the rest’, by delivering superior customer service, at the same time as maximizing revenue and profit for the business.
We are very proud of our high standard of service & quality on offer, both in terms of food and presentation. We are looking for a Venue Manager who will share our passion and lead the team. Having received the highest accolade of 3 stars from the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) we care greatly about our staff, community & environment.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR CUBITT HOUSE:
- 4 highly acclaimed venues in prestigious Central London locations
- Cubitt House has recently been awarded as being the 3rd Best Place Works in the UK at The Catey Awards
- Close family style run business
- Become part of a proactive growing company
- Bespoke training modules
- The House Collection platform benefits for all Cubitt House employees
- Quarterly bonus scheme available
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Team environment
- Regular trips to our suppliers, vineyards, farms, etc.
- Founding member of the SRA (Sustainable Restaurant Association)
- 7 shifts in 5 days
- Daily staff meals and knock off drink
- Discount policy when dining in our restaurants
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU:
- Will have a minimum two years’ experience at the level of application
- Energetic and confident personality
- Well presented
- Financial competence
- WSET 2 or above desirable
- Capable trainer
- Good written and verbal communication
- Good organisation
- Strong leadership ability
- A genuine love for a busy floor environment
- A love of great food and wine
If you decide that we are the right company for you then please submit your CV with a covering letter and photograph.
All applicants will require a UK bank account, a NI number and proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.