Exceptional Full & Part Time Experienced Waiting Staff - Central London
Exceptional Full & Part Time Experienced Waiting Staff – Rocket Food
Burberry – Thomas’s – Starting at £9.15 per hour
Rocket Food are recruiting the industry’s best talent to be part of a unique dining concept in partnership with Burberry. This is based in the flagship Burberry store on Regents Street.
We are looking for experienced waiting staff that will embrace this role, and become part of the “family”, working as part of a tight-knit team. The partnership with Burberry is a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, new approach to luxury retailing in London. You will start with us as soon as possible and receive intensive, informative and stimulating training.
The role will be multi-faceted within the business, with staff being involved in all areas, from expediting, waiting, barristering, assisting in hosting and delivery. Teamwork and cross training will be key to success and the development of your skills.
In keeping with the high standards of both Rocket and the Burberry brand, we require the most impeccable, service-led, hospitality professionals to join us in delivering something the restaurant and service industry has yet to see.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years experience in London’s top restaurants.
- Excellent level of spoken English
- Numerate and literate
- Exceptional knowledge and a passion for great food and beverage
- Outstanding social and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible attitude and willingness to take on tasks as necessary
- High standards with regards to personal appearance and hygiene
Here’s what you’d do:
- Mise en place
- Taking food and drink orders
- Serving tables with a friendly attitude
- Providing a complete dining experience
Here’s what we promise you:
- Exceptional Brand Training
- Informative and stimulating ongoing training
- London Living Wage to all new starters
- Opportunity to be part of a TRONC system
- Professional Development
Please email your CV, current salary and cover letter in advance so we can get to know you a little before we meet.