Kitchen Porter – Rocket – Battersea
KITCHEN PORTER – ROCKET – BATTERSEA
We are about to enter a busy exciting period at Rocket and need dedicated, experienced Kitchen Porter to join our fantastic team.
This role is available immediately we would love to hear from you if you want to be part of the big picture.
This is a busy environment, supporting a hard working team to deliver the most amazing events throughout London.
- To support the smooth running of the events kitchen
- To ensure cleaning procedures are followed
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment
- To be flexible with regard to hours, evening and weekends when required
- Excellent spoken and written English and good communication skills
- To be part of a team and support the company objectives
- Reliable and dedicated
- Competitive hourly salary
- Weekend overtime rate
- Training in Food Hygiene
- Opportunity for progression
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2000, Rocket is now recognised as one of the leading luxury caterers in London. In this short time, the company has become known for serving outstanding food with impeccable style and creativity. Our intelligent and conscientious approach to events has attracted a loyal corporate & private client base which includes UBS, Citigroup, Bosch Siemens, Linklaters, Burberry, Aston Martin and Giorgio Armani to name but a few. We are also recommended suppliers to many of the capital’s most prestigious venues. With our offices in Battersea, and a contract based in the City, we currently employ 35 dynamic and multi-talented individuals. Our events take us right across the country and occasionally in to Europe.
Passport /VISA proof of ability to work in the United Kingdom is a must and references will be taken.
To apply please email me your CV and details by applying below.
Due to the high level of applicants we can only contact applicants that have been successful for an interview.