Food & Beverage Manager - Harrogate
The Majestic Hotel, Harrogate
More about the role
You’ll be responsible for the management of our busy Hotel Restaurant, Bars and Meeting Rooms. Leading the team to deliver exceptional service whilst driving sales and controlling costs.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Acting as a line manager for the Restaurant Manager, Bars Manager and C&B Manager
- Recruitment, training and leadership of the F&B Team
- Achieving financial targets on Revenue and cost control
- Ensuring departments are Health & Safety compliant
- Working closely with the Head Chef on menu development
- Maintaining high levels of guest satisfaction, monitored both internally and externally
- Compiling and managing rotas to meet the needs of the business
- Pro-actively managing annual calendar of hotel events#
- Carrying out regular Duty Management Shifts
What we are looking for in you:
To successfully fill this role, you should have experience in a similar environment and maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, & values that follow:
- Exceptional customer focus and standards driven
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills
- The ability to train and motivate the team
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good numeracy and literacy skills with excellent English
- Creativity and originality
- Problem-solving skills
- Good organisational skills
- Proven ability in stock control and rota management
- Personal Licence Holder desirable, or willingness to achieve
- Previous experience with Opera PMS
Salary and benefits:
Benefits are non-contractual and may vary according to status and length of service.
- Up to £29,000 dependent upon experience
- Well tailored uniforms
- Substantially discounted stays across the Group including friends and family
- 28 days holidays including bank holiday allowance
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- High Street Discount incentive scheme
- Service incentive scheme
- Eye care vouchers
If this sounds like you, then please press apply and include your CV and covering letter, detailing you current/most recent remuneration as part of our online application process.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
An impressive 19th century hotel situated the heart of the spa town of Harrogate, adjacent to the Harrogate International Centre and a short stroll from the famous Betty's Tea Rooms and Montpellier Gardens.
Set in 12 acres of award-winning landscaped gardens, The Majestic Hotel is charming and elegant, exudes sophistication and basks in its Victorian heritage offering a traditional setting for a relaxed stay.
A Victorian landmark, it is the perfect location for holidays and breaks in Harrogate and North Yorkshire.
This Harrogate hotel boasts 170 spacious bedrooms.