Deputy Store Manager - Guernsey
Deputy Store Manager - Blue Chip Retailer - Job Summary
Exciting opportunity for a Deputy Store Manager to join one of the UK's most successful retail operators. Our client are a rare business where they are keen to attract the best managers from a diverse range of the retail market.
Our client is a large non food retailer with a nationwide portfolio of stores and a turnover in the billions of pounds. They are one of the major retail success stories, and trade from large out of town locations, placing a large emphasis on customer service and efficient operational skills.
Deputy Store Manager - Blue Chip Retailer - Role Responsibility
As Deputy Store Manager you will :
- Assisting the Store Manager in managing and controlling the overall operation of the store
- Reviewing and securing the required level of profitability
- Recruiting, training and developing staff to encourage effective performance and prepare them for progression to their next role
- Maintaining high levels of customer service
Deputy Store Manager - Blue Chip Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
As Deputy Store Manager you must have :
- Previous retail management or deputy management in a fast paced customer service driven arena
- A flexible person with a very "hands on" approach to management
- Very customer service orientated
- A "people person" with strong training and development skills
- Strong sales skills
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity in a company that recognises hard work and reward their employees then this could be for you. For further information please send in your CV now.
Detail 2 Retail is a division of Detail 2 Group Limited and acts as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading retail companies