Field Sales Agent (Self Employed) - Crewe
Field Sales Agent (Self Employed) - Job Summary
Are you an existing Self Employed Sales Agent, Field Sales Agent or Sales Manager in the Crewe area, with a track record of generating sales through a direct sales approach? Do you have an entrepreneurial approach with the ability to spot and maximise opportunities? Have you always wanted to be your own boss with the security of partnering with a National brand? Would you like the flexibility and freedom of choosing your own working hours? This opportunity offers you an alternative from your regular sales role where you work to capped commission structures up to 20%, lacks real rewards and has too many constraints.
Our client offers you the flexibility to work when and where you like, commissions up to 80% of your sales, a realistic OTE of £50k and the reality of hard work paying YOU not your seniors. If you have a sales background in Utilities, Mobile Phones, Insurance, Motor Products or TV and Broadband packages, we may have an alternative sales opportunity for you.
The company you will be working for is a market leader in their sector. Established over 100 years ago the past few years have seen huge growth, enhancing the companies already trusted brand. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of their market, and are renowned for their high levels of customer satisfaction and having great people in their team. As someone who is self motivated to deliver results, is disciplined with a good commercial mind and willing to learn your product thoroughly, you can expect great earning potentials and benefits from a proven training and business model from these real investors in people.
Field Sales Agent (Self Employed) - Role Responsibility
- Selling a market leading package with additional add-on products directly to the public
- Working from high footfall indoor and outdoor prime venues, chosen by you, to build the best possible business opportunities
- Interacting with people from all backgrounds to quickly identify a need and generate sales
- Represent the business brand in a positive and professional manner at all times while at your chosen location
- Deliver minimum expectations through an active hands-on approach to establish your own direct sales business
- Maintain the appearance and safety of your business area at all times
Field Sales Agent (Self Employed) - The Ideal Candidate
- Is passionate about sales and customer service while delivering results
- Self motivated, persistent and a strong work ethic with a sheer drive and commitment to succeed will ultimately deliver results
- Strong personality and the confidence to make a success from a self employed role, rewarded through premium commissions
- Car and driving licence is essential
- Ability to connect with the public easily
- Has a track record and clear understanding of consultative sales
- Resilience to work in all weather conditions with the ability to still maximise performance
Detail 2 Retail is a division of Detail 2 Group Limited and acts as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading retail companies