Supervisor / Team Leader - Corby, Northamptonshire
Supervisor / Team Leader - Supermarket Food Retail - Job Summary
Are you currently a Supervisor, Team Leader, Floor Manager or Department Manager within food retail, Supermarket or Convenience Store? Are you looking for your next challenge and would you love to work for a business with a strong belief in moral responsibility? Would you love to be a strong part of your local community?
We are looking to speak with Supervisors, Team Leaders, Floor Managers or department managers with a strong background in food retail, either from a large format or local convenience retail environment.
Our client is growing and expanding their business and is looking for ambitious and motivated food retail operators to lead their store teams; and there will be real opportunities for future development.
Supervisor / Team Leader - Supermarket Food Retail - Role Responsibility
As a Supervisor / Team Leader, you will be:
- From a supermarket food retail environment with existing experience as a supervisor, team manager, team leader or department manager
- A strong communicator with existing people management skills
- A confident food retail professional with clear understanding of P&L and stock control
- Efficient and thrive in the fast paced food retail environment
- Attentive to detail and able to effectively multi task
- Approachable and friendly and have a strong positive approach to customer service
Supervisor / Team Leader - Supermarket Food Retail - The Ideal Candidate
As Supervisor / Team leader, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure that store standards are maintained
- To be involved in the recruitment, training and development of your team throughout the store
- Drive high standards of customer service with an ability to deliver strong mystery shop performance
- Drive all aspects of the store's P&L
- Control stock management aspects including shrinkage and waste
- Ensure strong visual standards
- Create strong awareness of local competition and actively engage with your customers from the local community
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.