Assistant Operations Manager - Oxford
Assistant Operations Manager - Contract Catering - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity for a high calibre Assistant Operations Manager to join one of the UK's leading hospitality and contract catering organisations in their high profile division.
The role is a fast paced, multi million turnover business and involves delivering results through a large team and ensuring a phenomenal customer experience. Our client is a global hospitality and contract catering organisation who have consistently been recognised as an industry leader at the forefront of what they do.
The size of the company ensures that its employees have the chance to achieve their aspirations and is diverse enough for its people to move into other areas of the business. The company is a positive step up the career ladder for people within this industry.
Assistant Operations Manager - Contract Catering - Role Responsibility
- Management of all P&L activity and management of key relationships with senior clients and stakeholders
- Providing a fresh, quality and innovative food offer
- Managing high profile events
- Providing bespoke dining/events to exacting clients
- Ensure full provision of high-end hospitality and extensive fine dining that covers various concepts and outlets under within one location
Assistant Operations Manager - Contract Catering - The Ideal Candidate
- To be considered for this role, you will need to be a professional and high calibre manager used to managing large venues and multimillion £ turnover operations
- You will have experience of providing fresh, innovative food and keep up with the latest dining trends
- A proven track record of managing client relationships
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- A track record in delivering financially in a high-end commercial business
- Experience of managing both teams and budgets to deliver results, gained in an operational role in foodservice or high end corporate contract catering environment
- A talented people manager with the ability to deliver results though your team
- Proven experience of creating a big impact on sales growth and business retention, helped by your commercial nous and drive for results
Detail2Leisure Recruitment is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading Contract Catering and Facilities Management companies.