Chef de Partie - Twickenham
As Chef De Partie, you’ll be a key ingredient in the success of our busy kitchen, preparing and cooking delicious dishes with an emphasis on freshness.
We take food seriously at Fuller’s, so you’ll be working with fresh, seasonal, local ingredients – supporting other talented, experienced chefs to deliver a great experiences every time.
- Enjoy the pace and camaraderie of the kitchen
- Develop your skills towards a head chef role
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 15% in all Fuller's pubs!
- Development programmes to fine tune your skills and advance your career
Life in the kitchen is hectic, but exciting. you’ll need strong food preparation skills and be confident in cooking the basics – and you’ll thrive under that constant time pressure. You will be supported by a team of experienced chefs to help you reach your full potential.
Most importantly, you’ll share our passion for fresh food. You’ll take great pride in helping to create tasty dishes, and you’ll relish the chance to learn about new ingredients, cooking techniques and putting your ideas into our dishes.
We will offer you training and support to gain your hygiene qualifications and build your knowledge of food but you’ll need people skills too. Chef De Partie is responsible for the junior roles in the kitchen - giving you a great chance to develop the leadership tendencies you need to advance your catering career.
- You must be an excellent team player, calm under pressure
- You’ll have great communication skills
- You’ll have a real love of food, and set yourself high standards
Please understand that we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.