Head Pastry Chef - London
Head pastry chef – London – up to £45,000
This new restaurant due to open end of 2016 is looking for a wonderful, head pastry chef to come up with a produce an array of modern, high end pastries, desserts and more for this beautiful restaurant.
The restaurant will be based in the Heart of London, have more than 200 covers and cater for high end cliental in a modern restaurant setting.
We require the pastry chef:
- To have experience with large volume, a la carte restaurants
- Worked at least at 1 rosette or higher (Michelin experience would be amazing)
- To be able to come up with Modern, interesting and challenging desserts
- To manage a small team of creative pastry chefs
- To have a great personality, be a real people person and love developing their team
- To provide evidence of cutting edge desserts and techniques to produce unrivalled desserts
- To have worked at least at pastry sous chef level or higher (salary will reflect experience)
We are happy to look at experienced head pastry chef looking to take change of something new or an innovative, hungry Pastry Sous Chef looking to step up and take charge of their first team
The salary on offer will reflect your experience and will be between £30,000 and £45,000
Don’t miss this opportunity – apply today