Assistant Manager - Cheltenham
Airborne Trampoline Park is a spring-loaded urban playground. A place where jumpers can literally bounce off the walls in a safe, controlled environment!
Our friendly, highly-trained staff are always on hand to ensure you have the most amount of fun, in the safest way possible. And show you a few moves along the way!
We have an exciting opportunity for an assistant manager to work closely with the general manager to launch and operate a new trampoline park in Cheltenham. We are looking for candidates who have had significant managerial and operational experience in running a large multipurpose leisure centre, children’s activity or family entertainment park. The role of assistant manager will be hands on and fast paced, duties include:
To support the park manager and take on duties in their absence.
- Managing and leading the duties mangers, with a key focus being on ensuring the highest levels of service delivery, ensuring a smooth journey from coming into the park, registering and then going through the safety training briefings and into the jumping area.
- The ongoing, recruiting coaching and training of your team and ensuring that every member trained and coached to deliver the highest levels of customer service
- You will set the rotas and ensure staff are effectively allocated across the opening hours of the park.
- Accountability for managing the inventory of stock including socks, merchandise, uniforms and consumables.
- All aspects of the Health and Safety including park areas, customers and staff.
- Cashing up, daily banking and ordering supplies.
- You will be customer facing and highly visible within the role requiring first class interpersonal and communication skills.
We are looking to offer the successful candidate between £18-21k dependent on experience. All candidates will be expected to work weekends and evenings on a shift basis.
Due to the high level of interest in these type of positions only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.