Casual Food and Beverage Assistants - Sussex Village Pubs
DEPARTMENT: Queens Head, Half Moon, The Three Crowns
REPORTS TO: Deputy General Manager
WORKING HOURS: Your working hours will be flexible and on a zero hour contract basis.
To deliver exceptional customer service within the restaurant and bar areas, your role will entail a variety of different duties which will require many different skill sets, motivated, well presented accountable team members is what we are looking for within our family of pubs.
- To understand all departmental standards and to ensure that they are never compromised
- To have a detailed knowledge of all of our food and beverage products
- To attend all courses and meetings that will aide in the delivery of our service and products to our guests
- To be aware of the properties surroundings and ensure you display the correct behaviour and actions befitting of the three crowns brand
- To identify each guest and personalize the service according to their demographic whilst building rapport
- To monitor all guest feedback and ensure that this is communicated to the relevant supervisor/manager.
- To ensure that each guest’s privacy is respected at all times.
- To manage each service in a way that is controlled, communicative and responsive from an external and internal guest’s point of view
- To remain productive at all times
- To foster a positive and vibrant atmosphere within the department at all times
- To comply with cash up procedure and ensure all money is accounted for
- To ensure all company cash handling procedure are adhered to at all times
THREE CROWNS VALUES
- To be an ambassador of the business whilst in and out of the hotel.
- To maintain professional conduct at all times.
- Ensure all company and statutory fire and safety regulations are adhered to, work within hygiene regulations and ensure subordinates also do as required by the company and the law
- To be an ambassador of the Three Crowns grooming and uniform standards
This document is reflective of the job content at the time of writing and will be subject to periodic amendment in the light of changing operational and environmental requirements. Such changes will be discussed with the employee and the job description will be amended accordingly.