Deputy General Manager - London
Deputy General Manager – High End Operation – London
Title: Deputy General Manager
• A premier entertainment destination with gaming, entertainment and excellent restaurants and bar facilities
• Simply one of the best venues in London!
• The Deputy General Managers will provide substantial operational support to the General Manager in leading the site managers to achieve the overall business goals of the site.
• Full financial responsibility for the performance of the venue (P&L accountability, audits, increasing revenues...)
• Increase of hospitality revenues
• Responsible for people growth
• Leads by example in the positive implementation of business initiatives
• Proactive and reactive leadership & management skills
• Strong customer focus.
• Articulate communicator
• Leads by example
• Courteous; professional and driven
• 3 years senior management experience, preferably in a casino, hospitality, retail or service environment
• Holding or eligible for a Personal Management License
• Being a UK resident with right to work in the UK
Interested in this challenge??