Assistant Night Manager - Berkshire
ASSISTANT NIGHT MANAGER – Luxury Manor in Berkshire – £21000
Luxury Country Manor House set in the Berkshire country side looking for an experienced Assistant Night Manager.
- To adhere to night audit procedures
- Dealing with guest enquiries.
- Ensuring Guest comfort, safety and security at all times.
- Ensure the relevant systems are backed up as required. Deal with guest enquiries.
- Maintain consistent standards of service, ensuring guest satisfaction while creating a work environment that supports organisational values.
- Work closely with the Late and Early Duty Manager
- Manage a team of Guest Service Staff for the night shift
- Safe and sign float responsibilities
- Late check In`s & check outs
- Control of the switchboard.
- Security of the building and guest throughout the night
- Guest request and follow up (including taxis, newspaper, wake up calls)
- Maintenance of public and back of house areas
- Posting and all relevant charges (Restaurant, bar, room service, telephone, etc)
- Generate Folio Balance and Room Rate Report.
- Night Audit procedures lists follow up and generate the relevant reports for the relevant departments.
- Cash up the bar, dealing with all forms of payment.
- Training and development of Guest Service Staff and maintain training logs.
- Health and safety procedures
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- Have a minimum 2 years as Supervisor / Assistant Night Manager for a 3*/4* property
- Must have previous experience in a similar role and demonstrated business / industry awareness.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead.
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have previous experience with Fidelio/Opera and Micros.
- Previous experience with SAP (or with a similar system) is preferred.
Interested in this great challenge?