Group Manager - London
Group Manager - Contract Caterer - Job Summary
Great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading contract catering and hospitality organisations in a high profile role with a wide span of autonomy, in a typically Monday to Friday working environment, the capacity of Group Manager.
My client is one of the UK's leading visitor attractions who have won a number of awards for service, innovation and quality. They operate across a multitude of sectors providing mostly catering and hospitality services, in addition to softer facilities such as vending, retail and hygiene and back of house support services. The nature of service offered varies depending on the nature of the contract. As a Group Manager you will typically manage various revenue streams through your General Manager population across a number of sites.
Group Manager - Contract Caterer - Role Responsibility
In the capacity of a Group Manager you will:
- Be responsible for 4 outlets on site
- Be responsible for all the catering, hospitality and events
- Build, develop and motivate your management teams to deliver the very best service and quality to the client
- Maximise profit and business opportunities within the various contracts
- Develop the service offer and client relationship to grow the business areas covered under the various contracts
- Be fully P&L accountable and be able to manage cost and resources to deliver profit and margin targets
- Ensure all third party client KPI's are met putting the company in the best position to retain and renegotiate the contract
- Ensure all of your management teams are engaged, motivated and passionate about delivering the service
Group Manager - Contract Caterer - The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of liaising with, and managing third party or outsourced client relationships is essential in this Regional Management role
- Experience of managing large teams with between 6-10 managers as direct reports
- Experience of managing full complex P&L across different diverse revenue streams
- Expert at delivering results through your management teams, acting as coach, mentor and motivator
- Results orientated with impeccable standards around quality, service and presentation
- Substantial experience in catering (outsourced catering / hospitality is advantageous)
- Expert at adapting style and behaviour to meet the needs of the situation Computer literate, numerate with very good verbal and interpersonal skills
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.