Trade Counter Sales Consultant - Birmingham
Trade Counter Sales Consultant - Job Summary
Are you an ambitious sales consultant or sales advisor in the Birmingham area, who optimises every customer experience, every time with excellent written and verbal communication skills? Can you demonstrate a consultative sales approach in a fast paced environment that has led you to consistently achieve sales targets? Are you skilled at both face to face and outbound call activity working in retail and trade environments? If you have come from a background in furniture, trade, high end electronics, mobile phones or a similar sales environment where a effective consultation and rapport building is the key to driving great service and solutions then we may have a fantastic sales consultant opportunity for you.
Our client is a leading showrooms business with high-end, quality products who have developed an excellent reputation within the market-place over a short period of time. The Trade Counter Sales Consultant role is ideal for a top performing team player with experience within a customer facing environment who can prove an excellent sales and service record.
Trade Counter Sales Consultant - Role Responsibility
As a Trade Counter Sales Consultant you will be working together with the store manager and the management team, achieving monthly and quarterly targets/KPI's in store and through telephone lines by providing excellent customer service. Reporting to the Store Manager, your main responsibilities as a Sales Consultant will include:
- To achieve In-Store and Phone targets/KPI's by taking sales within the Showroom, up-selling/cross selling products and processing sales orders
- Providing a first class customer shopping experience to all customers
- Advising customers on products and solutions that bring their plans to life
- Assist management with administration, merchandising and POS material
Trade Counter Sales Consultant - The Ideal Candidate
The successful Trade Counter Sales Consultant will have demonstrable experience within a similar role, with the ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative. In addition, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working to targets/KPI's and exceeding them
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with previous experience in a targeted role
- Bags of enthusiasm
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Great personality.
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Well Presented and smart in appearance
- Positive attitude
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity in a company that recognises hard work and reward their employees then this could be for you. For further information please send in your CV now.
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.