Personal Trainer EMS - Part Time - Goodge Street
Exerceo Training is a new personal training operation, offering Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS) training to clients. We launched in April 2015, and operate from studios based in Moorgate, Liverpool Street, Parsons Green and Goodge Street. We have the following shifts available in our Goodge Street branch:
Friday: 7am - 2pm
In total this is 15 hours a week. However, you will be offered other shifts on an ad-hoc basis, covering for other trainers. If you do want more hours, we can make arrangements for this to happen later down the line.
We would like the candidates to start immediately. We are looking for a self-motivated trainer who aspires to deliver great training and inspire results with the clients that they work with.
• All trainers must have a REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals) level 3 qualification or equivalent.
• At least two years prior experience as a personal trainer.
• A motivated, friendly and enthusiastic personality. Each member is unique with their own goals, so we are looking for someone who can offer a truly personal and first class service.
• Professional and well-presented
• Able to ensure health and safety is adhered to at all times.
We are looking for someone who is able to start immediately. The chosen candidate will be trained for free on EMS equipment (and paid during training). This is a new and exciting segment in the personal training industry, and will add a valuable string to your bow.
This would suit someone who wants to learn a new and important skill, as well as someone who has their own clients, and wanted to add a steady revenue stream to their earnings.
For more information about Exerceo Training, please visit our website: www.exerceotraining.co.uk. To apply for the role use the button below.
The hours are paid £8.65 per hour, on a self-employed basis. The costs of training will be covered by the company, and you will be paid whilst training to use EMS machines.