Room Attendant - London
As a Room Attendant you will be responsible for maintaining our beautiful suites and guest bedrooms, ensuring the highest possible standard of cleanliness and good order.
Scope and Purpose
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper you will work very closely with our Housekeeping Supervisors to ensure that our guests’ stay is comfortable and enjoyable by creating a memorable stay.
We are looking for Room Attendants that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills please do apply. Extensive training in skills and standards will be provided.
We have a variety of flexible shift patterns and contract types to suit individual circumstances and would be happy to discuss these with you at interview. Whilst previous experience in housekeeping is preferred, we are open to considering hard-working candidates from any background who possess the required discipline and attitude to succeed in a high-pressure environment.
- Previous experience in housekeeping, preferably from within a large 4/5* hotel
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Exceptional customer care skills
- A good level of spoken English
- Attention to detail
- The finest personal presentation
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Confidence & professionalism in dealing with high profile clients
Corinthia Hotel London combines contemporary flair with traditional grandeur. Situated in the cultural heart of the capital, the hotel features 294 beautifully appointed bedrooms, including 7 penthouses and 36 suites, with 24-hour flexible check-in/check-out, elegant restaurants and bars and the largest, most breathtaking spa in London.
London’s most exciting luxury 5* hotel opened its doors in spring 2011 and offers exceptional opportunities for individuals who are professional craftspeople in their chosen career and we are seeking this pivotal role within our expanding housekeeping team.
Providing individual service with precision and empathy for our guests you will be the heart and soul of this iconic 21st Century Grand Hotel. Our culture is strong, vibrant and distinctive. Our talent development opportunities are excellent and ongoing as our company and brand evolves.
- Competitively salary
- Flexible contract options
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 28 paid holidays per annum inc. bank holidays
- Complimentary dry cleaning of uniform, which will be provided
- Professional training programs
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates – in London and across our Corinthia Hotel International portfolio
- Intra & intercompany transfer opportunities
- Stakeholder pension entitlement
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.