Spa Receptionist - London
Spa Receptionist - ESPA Life at Corinthia
We are currently seeking a Spa Receptionist to join our successful and award winning spa, ‘ESPA Life at Corinthia’ at the Corinthia Hotel London.
Scope and Purpose
As a Spa Receptionist you will meet and greet all clients who come to ESPA Life at Corinthia ensuring that the standards of ESPA Life are met and exceeded. Our Spa Reception team consistently delivers a seamless and personal arrival and departure experience for our guests whilst dealing with any query and maximizing revenue by cross selling other departments within the spa and the wider hotel.
Previous Spa Reception experience within a luxury spa or 5* hotel is desirable; however we would consider someone who has been a Receptionist dealing with a similar level of service and customers.
- Strong experience in a client facing reception or sales role within a luxury environment
- Experience in a spa / beauty environment or a knowledge of spa treatments highly advantageous
- Outstanding guest relations skills with experience of dealing with a demanding, high profile clientele
- Excellent level of written and spoken English with strong communication skills
- Team player with a flexible approach to working hours
- Computer literate – experience of working on a computerized booking system a strong advantage
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Confidence & professionalism
We are looking for individuals that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills please do apply.
Corinthia Hotel London combines contemporary flair with traditional grandeur. Situated in the cultural heart of the capital, the hotel features 294 beautiful rooms, elegant restaurants and bars and the largest, most breathtaking spa in London, ESPA Life at Corinthia.
Within London’s most exciting luxury 5* hotel, Corinthia Hotel London, ESPA Life at Corinthia opened its doors in spring 2011 and has been voted ‘Best European Spa’ in the Sunday Times Magazine Travel Awards and ‘Best UK Spa’ in the Spafinder Wellness Travel Awards.
The exciting partnership began with the launch of ESPA Life at Corinthia Hotel London, the eagerly anticipated flagship spa of these two prestigious brands. Set over four floors covering approx. 4000 square metres, this impressive spa takes innovative design to a new level, offering an outstanding array of spa and wellness facilities combined with an exceptional experience synonymous with the ESPA philosophy.
- 20 paid holidays per annum (plus bank/public holidays)
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire/uniform
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates – in London and across our the Corinthia Hotel International portfolio
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Professional learning and development programs
- Intra & intercompany transfer opportunities (subject to service & performance)
- Stakeholder pension entitlement
- Season ticket loan
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.