Service Advisor, Barnsley
We are looking for an Automotive Service Advisor based at this busy Peugeot dealership in Barnsley.
Join our clients team as a Service Advisor and you will be embarking on a career with great prospects and play a crucial role in driving their business forward. Friendly and professional, you will be the first point of contact for customers visiting the dealership and, as such, you'll be an important ambassador for the Brand.
Our client has grown extensively in recent years, and with a further plans for expansion, this is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
As a Service Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
* Greeting Customers
* Answering the Telephone
* Informing Customers of progress
* Liaising with the Workshop & other Internal departments
* Selling additional products and services
* Raising Invoices
* Taking payments
Skills required for the role of Service Advisor
Previous experience in the Motor Trade would be an advantage, you must have a commitment and passion for the industry plus the desire to build a successful career. This position would also suit a candidate with experience in Customer Service or the Hospitality and Leisure industry.
You will need:
* Excellent standard of Customer Care
* Friendly & confident personality
* Confidence to deal with customers face-to-face
* Ability to communicate clearly
* Proficient use of Computers and a quick leaner of new Computer systems
* Good level of GCSE education as a minimum
For the role of Service Advisor you will receive:
* A basic from £17,500 per annum plus bonuses and incentives (OTE circa £24,000 per annum)
* Excellent career prospects with a reputable Brand
* Training & Development with the Manufacturer
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, service, customer, vehicle, car, showroom, advisor, dealership,