The Lensbury situated by Teddington Lock is a four star Hotel and Conference Centre, hosting conferences and special events, including weddings and private parties. The Lensbury is also a well-regarded premium leisure club with a swimming pool and fantastic gym and studio classes
- Clean all kitchen equipment, pots etc. to ensure a high standard of hygiene is maintained
- Clean kitchen as laid down in the daily and weekly cleaning schedules to include surfaces, floors, working surfaces, ovens etc.
- Duties will include general kitchen cleaning and plate-wash duties
- Assist in any other duties as required
- Reliable and good timekeeper
- High standard of personal hygiene
- Flexible attitude to duties
- A team player
- Physically able to carry out the manual handling requirements of the role
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 39 hours per week worked on a flexible shift rota basis
- Paid annual leave of 4 x weekly contracted hours + Bank holiday entitlement.
- Free meal whilst on duty and uniform provided
- Free use of some leisure facilities including gym and swimming pool
- Non-contributory pension scheme and BUPA on service criteria