Spa Manager | NEW SPA OPENING!!
New Spa Opening Jan 2017
Interviewing taking place in October
Position Commencing November 2016
As our client has achieved continued growth and success they are now due to open another new site in January 2017.
Working as a Spa Manager within this company is more than just a job, they are dedicated to their members and strive to find people who are passionate about exemplary customer service.
The new Spa will have;
- 11 treatment beds, luxurious relaxation area and adjoining wet facilities due to open mid
- December 2016.
- We are currently recruiting for a Spa Manager to take up this exciting project from preopening and launch through to daily operation.
- The Spa offers a diverse spa menu working with leading suppliers in a vibrant health club environment.
Requirements and Duties:
- The successful applicant must be NVQ level 2 & 3 qualified or equivalent and hold
- 2 years’ management experience minimum
- We are looking for strong manager who is dedicated to achieving business results through management of people, KPI’s, and demonstrating competency in all aspects of Spa Management from preopening through to daily operations.
- These will include performance management of the team, income generation, achievement of profit expectations, implementation of promotions and processes, cost management and maintaining high standards within the Spa environment.
- In addition, you are expected to deliver treatments within this role. A level of computer based competency will also be required to operate POS till points and reconcile banking.
The role will involve:
- Driving pre-opening sales & bookings to achieve a financial opening target in sales
- 121 meetings with the Spa team with consistent coaching and mentoring
- Rostering and managing columns on the booking system with correct deployment
- System Management (bookings and paying off correctly
- Customer Service and dealing with complaints
- Stock Management
- Recruitment /Training needs of the team
- Upholding Standards in the Spa – Cleanliness/ Staff presentation
- Performance Management of the team
- Health and Safety Management of the Spa
- Hitting Financial requirements for 2017 budget
- Your performance is measured through objective KPI measures such as profit retail performance, profit conversion and mystery shopping.
In return we offer a lucrativequarterly bonus structure geared around delivery of objective results together with ongoing training and a support network aimed at assisting with your development.
- Previous management of teams is essential
- Salary – £25,000 – £27,000 plus quarterly Bonus OTE £32-£35K
- Other group benefits discussed on application
How to apply: If you feel that this is the ideal job opportunity for you and you feel you fit all of the criteria required then please send your CV to Spa Elite Recruitment for review.
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service