Membership Sales Consultant - London
Are you fit for Virgin Active…?
Here at Virgin Active, we pride ourselves on our innovations and vision to be the World’s Most Loved Health Club, and we need you to get on board and help us achieve this.
Are you polite, passionate and proactive – someone who goes the extra mile and dedicated to helping others start their fitness journey? All our Sales People receive training which is accredited by the Institute for Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM). With full support from our in-house Sales Training Team, we’ll help you succeed to smash your targets to achieve uncapped commission, and win a space on our all-expenses paid trip of a lifetime trip Las Vegas!
We're looking for a Membership Sales Consultant to play a big part in our club's success. You’ll be working closely with the Sales Manager and other departments in your Club, part of a highly energised team, who work hard and have fun.
- Generate prospects and members through building relationships both inside and outside the club by networking with business and local organisations, promoting your Health Club and the brand.
- Consistently achieve the highest sales performance level to meet and exceed individual and team targets.
- Ensure you have in depth product knowledge & training, working with all departments within your club.
- Support and work with marketing strategies, KPI’s and initiatives throughout the club; coordinating with all other departments (particularly fitness).
- Deliver excellent customer service to our new and existing members at all times. Being an ambassador of the brand by selling with integrity.
This role is full time, working 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (9am-6pm) & 'lates' (12pm-9pm) and weekends (9am-6pm/10am-7pm).
What we can’t live without:
- You’re a team player, well organised and an excellent communicator, comfortable building rapport with regular visitors and creating a First Class impression.
- Exceptional communication & organisational skills and experience in a customer facing environment.
- Sales experience is not essential, we'd love our people to have experience of working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to remain calm under pressure and work politely and efficiently in all situations.
- Excellent organisational skills, with a keen eye for detail and strong numeracy & literacy skills.
- Proficiency in using a computer with the confidence to learn new systems & databases quickly.
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Flexible working hours; have a life outside work!
- Competitive industry pay + uncapped commission structure
- Annual performance based exclusive Sales Vegas incentive
- Dedicated line manager, there to support and promote your development
- Tailored courses to suit you, your interests and increase your expertise in your field.
- Look the part; we’ll provide you with uniforms
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata), plus bonus birthday day