1st Assistant Manager - Swiss Cottage
ASSISTANT MANAGER - NANDO’S RESTAURANT - SWISS COTTAGE
1st Assistant Manager? "Sounds important!” we hear you say. Well, yes. You are right! The 1st Assistant Manager is the General Manager’s right hand man or woman and plays a massive part in the success of the restaurant through inspiring and leading the team. They might be managers by job title but at Nando’s we recognise they do much more than manage, from greeting a customer at the door, making sure the Grillers are on top of the world, growing the profits of the restaurant, hiring a new Nandoca, creating a new marketing campaign. When it comes to creating lasting memories for both customers and colleagues, a manager does so much more than just manage.
About you - What qualities does a 1st Assistant Manager Need to join Nando’s?
• You’ll have management experience from a hospitality, retail or leisure background
• A natural desire with a commercial mind to drive sales and use your personality to network with local businesses and make our customers feel like Nando’s is their home from home
• You’ll have bucket-loads of passion and energy to inspire, lead and develop your Nandocas. (That’s team members in Nando’s speak)
• You`ll be hungry to learn and develop and ready to grow as fast as Nando`s does!
• You’ll have the expertise to nurture your family of Nandoca’s
• Above everything else, you`ll live the Nando`s values of Pride, Passion, Integrity, Courage and Family. You’ll also be ready for some serious fun!
Because we want you to be more than a manager- we want you to be you, we tailor your learning and development to each individual’s needs. In your first 12 weeks you’ll learn the ropes and develop the management skills required that will make you the kind of manager our Nandoca’s love to work for.
As a 1st Assistant Manager it pays to be part of the Nando’s family!
• An achievable half year bonus that can earn you up to £4000 per year
• 28 days holiday
• 4 week sabbatical after every 5 years!
• 40% discount Monday - Thursday and 20% discount Friday - Sunday at all Nando’s restaurants when visiting with up to 5 guests
• Free Nando’s on days worked
• Contributory pension scheme
• Assistant conference (well when we say conference we’ve been to South Africa, Brazil…)
• Quarterly regional drinks evenings - including a themed Christmas party for all Nandoca’s
• Annual family fun day - all Nandoca’s can invite their families for a party in the park!
• There are a load of other benefits too, but if we listed them all here you’d never get around to applying!
So if you want to be more than just a manager, apply now by sending us your CV.