Head Chef - Tapas Revolution - Newcastle
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Chef to join our team at the upcoming Tapas Revolution Newcastle, Eldon Square NE1.
Omar Allibhoy is on a mission to bring a taste of the real Spain to the UK with his vibrant, buzzy and exciting Spanish tapas bars. Using only fresh ingredients cooked to order, Tapas Revolution offers quality, authentic food in a stylish, contemporary environment.
Previous experience cooking in a fast-paced kitchen is essential, and an understanding of Spanish culture and ingredients preferable.
Successful candidate will:
* have at least 2 years’ experience as a head chef or kitchen manager.
* with a strong financial understanding
* be able to work to and control set budgets
* be passionate about all things Spanish, ideally knowledgeable in Spanish food and beverage products
* show a commitment to quality and attention to detail in everything they do
* possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* show a natural ability to motivate and develop those around them
* exhibit a will to learn and develop themselves whilst contributing to the development of the brand
What we offer:
* a competitive salary
* a target related bonus
* full training and industry qualifications
* genuine development opportunities as the company continues to grow
* a fun, dynamic and friendly work environment
* 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
* a chance to contribute and influence within a rapidly growing business
* Trips to Spain with our suppliers
If Tapas Revolution sounds right for you, please send us your CV and covering letter to Stuart at email@example.com
Vamos de tapas?!