Assistant Manager - Tapas Revolution, Shoreditch, East London
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join our team at Tapas Revolution Shoreditch, London E1.
Our founder, Omar Allibhoy is looking for a dynamic motivated individual who is a strong ‘hands on’ manager to help drive the business to new heights. As he continues on his mission to bring a taste of the real Spain to the UK with his vibrant, buzzy and exciting tapas bars.
Successful candidate will:
* have at least 2 years’ experience in restaurant management
* be passionate about all things Spanish, ideally knowledgeable in Spanish food and beverage products
* show a commitment to quality and attention to detail in everything they do
* possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* show a natural ability to motivate and develop those around them
* exhibit a will to learn and develop themselves whilst contributing to the development of the brand
What we offer:
* a competitive salary
* full training and industry qualifications
* genuine development opportunities as the company grows
* a fun, dynamic and friendly work environment
* 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
* a chance to contribute and influence within a rapidly growing business
If Tapas Revolution sounds right for you, please send us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Vamos de tapas?!