Business Development Manager - London
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join the Team at Hakkasan Group!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its name is taken from the Michelin star restaurant that set the high-level standard for the group’s collection of diverse brands. In London, Hakkasan Group has 4 brands across 6 sites: Hakkasan, Yauatcha, HKK and Sake no Hana.
The ideal Business Development Manager for Hakkasan Group has:
- Previous hospitality experience in business development, events and reservations, including but not limited to:
- assist with the development of business strategies to progress reservation and event business growth;
- build and nurture new relationships to develop increased guest engagement;
- hold a strong sales background that actively seeks reservation and event business;
- evaluate and analyse such strategies whilst communicating regular progress reports; self-assess and advise corrective actions.
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently:
- Availability to work full-time and be flexible:
- Ability to work under pressure:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment.