Pastry Chef de Partie - Roux at The Landau, London
Pastry Chef de Partie – Roux at The Landau
Looking for your next exciting move?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a passionate and talented Pastry Chef de Partieto work at The Langham, London in partnership with Albert and Michel Roux Jr.
As Pastry Chef de Partie, you will work with the Pastry team of Roux at The Landau under the guidance of Cherish Finden, Executive Pastry Chef, and Oliver Boon, Restaurant Head Chef. You will assist with the delivery of lunch, dinner, special events and any other pastry menu offering as directed in a creative and inspiring environment. This is your opportunity to sharpen your skills working in a leading restaurant, with great career development opportunities. You will work alongside an already impressive team delivering world class culinary experiences for our guests.
We want your enthusiasm, great experience, charisma and passion for hospitality. The rest we can take care of.
At The Langham, London we value our Chefs and this is reflected in the fantastic packages we offer:
- 5 day working week, salary circa £26K plus discretionary service charge
- 4 weeks’ holidays plus 8 bank holidays
- Chef whites and safety shoes provided
- F&B discounts for you, family and friends
- Complimentary and discounted accommodation around the world with Langham Hospitality Group
- Season ticket loan and so much more….
Ready for the challenge? We wait to hear from you.