Corporate Sales Manager - The Langham, London
CORPORATE SALES MANAGER – THE LANGHAM, LONDON
We are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of a Corporate Sales Manager.
In this role you will be pro-actively selling Corporate FIT and Group, UK & Europe market segment.
Your duties and responsibilities in the Corporate Sales Manager role will be:
- Prospecting - develop target list of new potential accounts by defined industry segment and undertake tele-sales and other prospecting activity to realise potential revenues. Selling - to undertake face-to-face sales calls and achieve sales call targets. To undertake sales trips within territory as required (UK and Europe) determined by annual sales trip and tradeshow planner. Conduct site inspections, escort and host fam trips as required. Attend pre-cons and post-event de-briefs as required. To produce quarterly action plan to agreed standard recording previous quarter’s activity and future quarter’s planned activity, including reporting on revenue and activity goals.
The Langham, London offers a wide range of benefits which include: meals on duty, holidays, free accommodation at other Langham Hotels, Company pension plan, colleague recognition system, learning and development opportunities and many more.
The Langham London, London’s Original Grand Hotel and flagship of the international Langham Hospitality Group comprises 378 luxury bedrooms and suites, the acclaimed Roux at The Landau and Palm Court restaurants, the Artesian Bar, extensive Meeting & Events facilities and Europe’s first Chuan Spa.
The team at the hotel prides itself on creating enchanting encounters for our guests and we’ve been doing so since 1865.
- Previous experience within pro-active Sales in a similar environment/property is essential
- Previous experience within Corporate market segment is desirable
- Strong knowledge of Sales process
- Excellent communication skills
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Customer focused
- Driven/competitive individual who thrives on achieving of their targets
- Previous use of Opera and Delphi systems is an advantage