Pricing & Business Analyst - London
Pricing & Business Analyst – West London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location: West London
The Business Analyst will act as the crucial link between Sales & Marketing and Finance to proactively ensure that the business is yielding the maximum visitor attendance and revenue throughout the year. The Business Analyst will also react to the ever changing market conditions to support in delivery of enhanced admissions revenue.
- Implement a dynamic pricing strategy to ensure the best outcome for the business in terms of both revenue, footfall and ticket yield
- Understand the dynamics of peak, off peak, operational costs, volume and ticket yield.
- Support the senior management team with analysis of all data sources available to produce report and recommendations to drive the future growth of the business.
- Create ad-hoc reporting solutions to maximise daily efficiency of the Operations team.
- Use statistical evaluation to influence business decision making.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to analyse performance and determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Ensure accurate and up to date awareness of commercial pricing strategy.
- Use financial insight and analysis to challenge the pricing strategies and offer solutions as to the appropriate course of action.
- Measure pricing figures against visitor numbers to ensure that the business thrives in a competitive market
- Understand pricing elasticities and the impact of external factors e.g weather, holidays
- Make recommendations to drive volume at the highest yield through all channels whilst keeping in line with the business strategy
- Make recommendations to make the most of local market conditions, optimising sales across all channels
- Look to predict the future based on current trends and produce plans to maximize revenue/profitability
- Support the marketing team to optimize sales and profit opportunities through understanding of different customer segments and ticket type
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV!