Social Media Executive - London
Social Media Executive - Fantastic venue- London
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
As our Social Media Executive, you will be our resident social media expert and will know everything there is to know about current social media trends! You will proactively and creatively increase brand awareness to drive online consumer sales, by building our online community and engaging with our audience through all social media channels. This role will plan and deliver a schedule of online activity and build in reactive opportunities as and when they arise to entice and excite both new and repeat visitors to the venue.
- Be an expert on all current social media trends
- Create and deliver and evolve digital and social media strategy, aligning to the overall business targets
- Develop brand awareness & generate inbound traffic across Leisure, Corporate and Education channels
- Devise a plan of rich content and activity, including interactive ideas which allow us to engage with and excite our online community.
- Identify and exploit reactive and commercial opportunities and trends when they arise.
- Collaborate with wider Marketing Team to produce innovative and creative campaigns to drive sales
- Monitor and analyse the number of followers and level of online engagement in order to recommend where we invest in our online marketing spend.
- Evaluate cost spend analysis and return on investment.
- Management of blogger relations
- Support the PR Manager on specific PR events and activations, VIP visits, filming and photography
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and new technologies to keep the business at the forefront of developments in social media marketing.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to promote any new features, events and promotional offers.
- Liaise with the Customer Service Manager and Operations Director when dealing with visitor feedback and issues online.
- Ensure the correct use of branding and language in line with our brand and concept.
- Develop a visitor communication strategy should there be a need to share key important messages and/or as part of our crisis management plan.
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV!