Beauty Therapist - East Sussex
Ashdown Park Hotel, East Sussex, now has an exciting opportunity available for a Beauty Therapist - Casual - To assist in our Country Club Salon.
Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club is a magnificent Grade Two listed country house hotel set in 186 acres of beautiful gardens and parkland on the edge of the Ashdown Forest, 5 miles from the local town of East Grinstead and 17 miles from Gatwick Airport. An award-winning AA 4 red star Hotel which has been awarded two AA Rosettes for its Anderida Restaurant as well as a 'Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015', Green Tourism Business Scheme Silver accreditation and numerous other awards.
Location approx. 12 miles from Tunbridge Wells, Uckfield and Crawley. Great hourly rates plus commission on retail sales and shared gratuity scheme. Annual bonus. Our Beauty therapists are involved in delivering a high standard of treatments, organising refreshments and clearing up at the end.
Our Spa team are central to the success of the hotel; they are a hardworking, dedicated and professional team. As a Spa Beauty Therapists you will welcome and look after the needs of our guests. Whether it be for a treatment or simply directing them somewhere, you will need to be constantly aware of our guests' requirements and recognise the expectations when staying in a four red star Hotel.
You will need to "wow" the guest from the moment they walk through the doors and throughout the whole Spa Experience. You will need to have excellent attention to detail to ensure you are delivering the experience expected from an Elite Establishment. You will carry out a wide range of treatments including popular spa treatments like facials, body wraps and massages.
- Beauty Therapy Level 2 and 3 or Holistic level 3 or Equivalent.
- A confident and welcoming personality.
- Flexibility in attitude and approach to working hours.
- Effective at communicating.
- Ability to upsell and promote retail sales to enhance the guests experience in an unobtrusive manor.
- Impeccable appearance.
- Willingness to learn new treatments.
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out a wide range of spa treatments.
- Ensuring all products and services are charged for as to company standards.
- Maintaining a high level of hygiene and cleanliness in your working areas.
- Becoming familiar with services offered within the hotel and spa that you are not personally involved in delivering.
- Assisting and attending any open days or PR events.
- Representing the spa and hotel in a professional manor as to company standards.
- 4 Weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Complimentary meals while on duty
- Free car parking
- Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme
- Gem award scheme to receive high street vouchers for outstanding contributions.
A good understanding and ability to speak and read English is crucial. Experience in a 4/5 star Hotel is desirable. We are in a rural location so own transport is essential. This role can be flexible hours to suit your home/personal life but our peak times are weekends and school holidays.