Gastro Pub Group Executive Chef - West Midlands - up to £60k
Tonic have been given the task to find a group executive / head chef for our client who owns multiple gastro pubs across the country. The role in question covers Warwickshire and Worcestershire.
The successful group executive / head chef candidate will -
- Have a genuine passion for food and the culinary arts.
- Be experienced cooking food from fresh - microwave jockeys need not apply.
- Be a great motivator and team leader.
- Have a fantastic knowledge of kitchen financials and an ability to read and manage multiple P&L accounts.
- Be hardworking and driven to succeed but will also be able to relate to others and have a laugh.
- View this as a minimum 5 year position, my client wants someone who is looking for a serious career move not just a job.
In turn my client is offering a highly competitive salary, autonomy to create menus and source produce, career development and additional training and maybe even equity in the business.
If you would like to opportunity to land this fantastic job please apply today. Tonic are acting as an agency representing our client in the employment market. Due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage. All applicants must be able to prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK.