Woodrow Sports Centre is located just outside Amersham on the road to High Wycombe. We are run by the charity, London Youth, and are currently recruiting for full-time lifeguards (35 - 40 hours per week).
The purpose of the role is to provide a safe environment for all guests to our sports centre; whilst providing top rate customer service to all customers.
The areas of work the job will include are:
• Lifeguard supervision of the pool during swimming sessions
• General cleaning duties for the whole of the Sports Centre
• Attending monthly NPLQ update training
• Dealing with customers
• Helping set up and take down equipment
• Working as part of a team with the office staff and swimming teachers
All applicants must be good team players and have good customer care skills.
If you hold a current lifeguarding qualification and are friendly, responsible and a motivated team player, we want to hear from you.
You can find out more about the role by calling the Sports Centre on 01494 432 433.