Store Manager - Leigh
Store Manager - Job Summary
Are you an existing Store Manager, Branch Manager or General Manager in the Leigh area, with a track record of leading sales teams through a service driven sales approach? Passionate about your people and thrive on being able to inspire and coach those around you with real focus on personal development? Do you optimise every customer experience, every time with excellent written and verbal communication skills? Can you demonstrate a consultative sales approach that has led you to consistently achieve sales targets? If you have come from a background in furniture, trade, electronics, mobile phones, DIY or a similar sales environment then we may have a fantastic store manager opportunity for you.
Our client are a leading showrooms business with high-end, quality products who have developed an excellent reputation within the market-place over a short period of time. The Store Manager role is ideal for a top performing Manager with experience within a furniture, DIY or a similar sales background who can prove an excellent sales record and deliver a strong, motivated and coaching leadership style. Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
Store Manager - Role Responsibility
The Store Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the showroom, overseeing the performance of the Assistant Showroom Managers and Sales Advisors through KPIs and sales targets, along with monitoring customer service techniques and general overall performance. Hence, this Store Manager role will encompass all aspects of leadership, coaching, recruiting, advanced training and personal development. Reporting to the Area Manager, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring the showroom is opened and closed securely on an on time basis
- Ensure morning motivational brief meetings are carried out setting daily targets and expectations for the day/week ahead
- Achieving/Exceeding store Targets through Effective leadership and KPI Management
- Ensure that all staff work to their full potential and to identify staff that may require additional training, to increase their overall performance
- Providing analytical reports to display performance for the Showroom
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments, reporting any discrepancies
- Monitor the procedures currently in place and suggest changes to be made to improve the smooth running of the Showroom
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and training seminars in house
- Carrying out end of day banking in line with company procedures
- Maintaining health & safety standards in-line with company expectations
Store Manager - The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this positions you must have previous experience of working to financial targets & KPI’s showing the ability to achieve/exceed them in a retail environment. In addition, you must possess the following key skills and experience:
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience at Store Manager level
- Natural leader, driven and motivated by targets
- A proven track record of achieving/exceeding targets
- Enthusiasm in abundance
- Friendly, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to lead by example, maintaining impeccable standards
- Commercially aware and customer focused
- Excellent IT and office skills
- Well presented and smart in appearance
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity in a company that recognises hard work and reward their employees then this could be for you. For further information please send in your CV now.
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading Retailers.