Event Co-ordinator - London
Reports to: General Manager, Assistant General Manager and also to the Executive Business Manager.
Purpose of Position:
To co-ordinate private room parties, boardroom and conferencing events ensuring that guest requirements and expectations are met in full , offering additional products and services to maximise both sales and satisfaction. Our event co-ordinator will communicate brilliantly with customers and colleagues to make sure that every detail of the event is executed perfectly.
The ultimate goal of all employees is to deliver excellent customer service, creating a unique experience for the customer which makes them want to return; you should be positive, loyal and a proud ambassador of the Bounce brand.
Core Non - Negotiable Skills and Experience:
- Articulate and excellent spoken English
- Customer service – a natural understanding of genuine customer service
- A highly organised, focused and resourceful individual
- Great Interpersonal skills - to be able to communicate effectively and build rapport with others
- Exceptional time - management skills – planning and diplomatically managing the expectations of others
- A minimum of one year’s experience organising events including co-ordinating events with 100+ people
- Sales driven with experience working in a sales based position
- Excellent personal presentation
- Always approach customers with a smile and help to create a great atmosphere
- Exceed our customers’ expectations by delivering service in a professional, knowledgeable and accommodating way
- Remain calm, patient and polite if receiving customer feedback
- Are confident, self - motivated and demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business
- Are friendly, professional, honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Have good working relationships with everyone they come into contact with at work, behaving in a friendly, courteous and professional way
- Bring a positive attitude to work, co - operating closely with team members and other departments to ensure that Bounce is the best it can be
- Set a great example to new employees
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To pick up converted client enquiries to assess and manage guest requirements
- To organise, plan and manage site visits and show - rounds for clients to confirm logistic and AV requirements
- To book any required event supplies, furniture and/or entertainment required
- To actively up - sell the products and facilities of the venue across all departments
- To ensure all necessary paperwork is completed to strict deadlines
- To communicate effectively with operational management throughout the event planning process ensuring management have a full understanding of client requirements
- To coordinate the catering and entertainment schedule to maximise the guest experience
- To coordinate events in their operational entirety, liaising with team members in accordance to guests requirements
- To ensure all issues affecting a guests visit are raised through the appropriate channels to ensure that customer care standards are maintained and exceeded
- To observe the Company’s rules and procedures and carry out any reasonable request made by their Manager, Supervisor or the Duty Manager.
- To be aware of your responsibilities in respect of Health and Safety at Work and they follow all procedures in this respect and report to management any hazardous situation or accident.
- To attend training sessions and team meetings as required and to be involved and contribute to these.
If you fit the requirements and want to apply please send your CV and a cover letter.
The Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to add to your duties, or amend this job description at any time. In addition to the above duties you will carry out such other duties as the Company reasonably directs from time to time.