Bar staff required - The Bloomsbury Tavern, London
Bar staff required - Part time (20-24 hours per week)
Pub/Hotel: The Bloomsbury Tavern, London
Dedicated and reliable bar staff required.
Just minutes from Covent Garden, the Bloomsbury Tavern is a traditional and busy pub located between Tottenham Court Road and Holborn Station.
Due to business demand, we are looking for part time staff to staff to join our team immediately. These roles will see you working between 20 and 24 hours per week, and you must be flexible, able to work days, evenings and some weekends.
We are looking for enthusiastic front of house staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- Former experience of working in a bar or restaurant is advantageous, not essential.
- We are looking for friendly staff that enjoy customer interaction.
- You are required to be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You need to be a great team player.
- You must be hard working, reliable and trustworthy.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
Please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.