Head Chef - London
Aubaine is a true blend of French and international cuisine. Combining the elegance of a Parisian salon with the relaxed ambience of a Provençal bistro. We are famous for our bakery and patisserie and the quality of our food and we are incredibly proud of our brand and the experience our customers have with us.
We are now accelerating our growth in London and Dubai so it is an exciting time to join. Our success starts with our teams so we are looking for a passionate Head Chef who can confidently deliver exceptional service to our guests. We are looking for an inspiring leader to ensure consistent high standards in both service and kitchen management.
As a Head Chef you will:
- Ensure that all food is presented for service in a timely manner and in correct sequence
- Be responsible for daily operations in the kitchen
- Be maintaining or raising the profit margins on food
- Be managing, training and recruiting a brigade of chefs
- Ensure that the company Health & Safety Policy is met at all times
What are we looking for in you?
- Similar experience in a quality restaurant, preferably all day dining restaurant as a Head Chef or a strong Sous Chef ready to take on the role of a Head Chef.
- Good understanding of French / Mediterranean cuisine
The benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Career Development and progression
- Excellent working environment in an expanding brand
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Internal and External Training Courses
- Meals on Duty
If this excites you then send us your CV now – at the first interview you will meet the Group Head Chef, and members of the Aubaine team to get a chance to fully understand the plans for Aubaine. We look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative