Bar staff required - Full time - Tom Cribb, London
Bar staff required - Full time
Pub/Hotel: Tom Cribb, London
Dedicated and reliable bar staff required for busy London pub.
Due to business demand, the Tom Cribb is looking for a full time member of bar staff to join our team immediately.
Located at the heart of London's theatre land and close to St James Square, the Tom Cribb is a small but hugely popular and busy pub that is central in the West End. We are recognised locally for our good quality pub food and wide choice of traditional cask ales, distinctive international lagers and wines.
We are looking for enthusiastic member of staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
This is a full time and permanent role that will see you working evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of working hours.
Role & Responsibilities:
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- Former bar, waiting or hospitality experience if preferred, however full training will be provided.
- We need bright, enthusiastic and friendly team members that enjoy being out on the front line.
- You must be smart and well presented.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You must be a great team player.
- We need hard working, reliable and trustworthy employees.
- An Immediate start is available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs, restaurants and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received; only successful applicants will be contacted and this is a live out role.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.